Travel to Hyderabad to Anantapur by Bus

White hat related topics
NutanOberoi

Travel to Hyderabad to Anantapur by Bus

Postby NutanOberoi » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:26 am

The city of Anantapur is located within the westernmost part of the state of Andhra Pradesh. This place is believed to be very famous among vacationers because the entire district of Anantapur is noted for its silk industry and holds quite a lot of history. The Iskon Temple is simply the best temple that I have even seen so far. The temple is artistically made in the shape of a chariot that has four wheels and is pulled by four horses. The other best place to visit in Anantpur is the Ravadurg Gooty Fort. This is like a quick pit stop on your way to Hyderabad.

Essentially the most noted tourist enchantment in Anantapur is the Lepakshi Temple. I always wanted to visit this place since a long time, so I quickly took online bus tickets from
Redbus . I simply was geared up to reach Anantapur from Hyderabad.

The road distance from Hyderabad to Anantapur is estimated to be 356kms and takes around 8 hours by bus. I opted for an AC sleeper bus, as they are comfortable for long night travelling. Moreover, Hyderabad is well connected by roadways; buses mainly link most of the places frequented by tourists. Anantapur being one of the most preferred locations in Andhra Pradesh is easily accessed by bus from Hyderabad. I boarded the bus from Kukatpally pick up location in Hyderabad at 9:30pm and reached Anantapur at 4:30am the next day. The bus gave rest stops and ensured that all passengers were experiencing a hassle-free ride. There are a decent number of bus companies offering services between the two cities and creating ample amount of travel convenience for many.

On the other hand, Hyderabad is the capital city of the state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh of South India. Sitting on the Deccan Plateau and being one of the broad urban areas in India, it is well associated with road transportation. Hyderabad is also known as the City of Pearls and that’s precisely I wanted to visit this city. This city is well known for pearls and diamonds. The first thing that I did was to visit Laad Bazar or also popularly known as Choodi Bazaar. It is located in a small narrow lane and the moment you enter this Bazaar you go crazy and want to buy every jewellery that you lay your eyes on. These Bangles are made of artificial stones some in plain white and some in 9 different colours. If you are an ace in bargaining, you can buy some good stuff at very competitive prices. Pearls are also abundantly available in this bazaar. I considered my trip to Hyderabad fruitful the moment I owned some diamond and pearly jewellery.

Sudden travel plans work out smooth when bus is travelling vehicle. The bus transport shall take you through varied landscape, lovely lush green fields and vibrant territories.

As I reached the bus stop, I found my friend waiting for me. Overall, it was a great experience of traversing to Anantapur by a bus!

Return to “White Hat”