But for some reason I mostly wrote American women and offered meetings

White hat related topics
lokana

But for some reason I mostly wrote American women and offered meetings

Postby lokana » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:10 am

Spoke on the American Dating site. But for some reason I mostly wrote American women and offered meetings. But recently I met an American. He's 40 and I'm 20... But he looks a lot younger, and I don't want to date people my own age. I'm not interested in them. On our first date, we had a kiss. For me it was the first kiss in my life. On the second date, he said he wanted to marry me, said he was in love. Now he came only for 2 weeks. But he wants next year (in the summer) to come again, but already for half a year.
I asked him directly about sex. He said he wouldn't rush me and could wait until we met next year.
He is very gentle with me, caring and attentive. You can tell he really likes me. But I can't get the thought out of nikah's head that he's just using me. I have no experience in my personal life. I don't know what to do. I really, really like him. What would you do if you were me? Should we believe him?

toly

Re: But for some reason I mostly wrote American women and offered meetings

Postby toly » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:44 am

lokana wrote:Spoke on the American Dating site. But for some reason I mostly wrote American women and offered meetings. But recently I met an American. He's 40 and I'm 20... But he looks a lot younger, and I don't want to date people my own age. I'm not interested in them. On our first date, we had a kiss. For me it was the first kiss in my life. On the second date, he said he wanted to marry me, said he was in love. Now he came only for 2 weeks. But he wants next year (in the summer) to come again, but already for half a year.
I asked him directly about sex. He said he wouldn't rush me and could wait until we met next year.
He is very gentle with me, caring and attentive. You can tell he really likes me. But I can't get the thought out of nikah's head that he's just using me. I have no experience in my personal life. I don't know what to do. I really, really like him. What would you do if you were me? Should we believe him?

Being trapped in friendship is rarely pleasant. You are stuck in the hope that one day everything will change. He likes to spend time with you, but for him you are only a friend with whom you can keep secret but not a romantic partner. But you know for sure that you would be beautiful a couple for him

Return to “White Hat”