But for some reason I mostly wrote American women and offered meetings

White hat related topics
lokana

But for some reason I mostly wrote American women and offered meetings

Postby lokana » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:10 am

Spoke on the American Dating site. But for some reason I mostly wrote American women and offered meetings. But recently I met an American. He's 40 and I'm 20... But he looks a lot younger, and I don't want to date people my own age. I'm not interested in them. On our first date, we had a kiss. For me it was the first kiss in my life. On the second date, he said he wanted to marry me, said he was in love. Now he came only for 2 weeks. But he wants next year (in the summer) to come again, but already for half a year.
I asked him directly about sex. He said he wouldn't rush me and could wait until we met next year.
He is very gentle with me, caring and attentive. You can tell he really likes me. But I can't get the thought out of nikah's head that he's just using me. I have no experience in my personal life. I don't know what to do. I really, really like him. What would you do if you were me? Should we believe him?

toly

Re: But for some reason I mostly wrote American women and offered meetings

Postby toly » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:44 am

lokana wrote:Spoke on the American Dating site. But for some reason I mostly wrote American women and offered meetings. But recently I met an American. He's 40 and I'm 20... But he looks a lot younger, and I don't want to date people my own age. I'm not interested in them. On our first date, we had a kiss. For me it was the first kiss in my life. On the second date, he said he wanted to marry me, said he was in love. Now he came only for 2 weeks. But he wants next year (in the summer) to come again, but already for half a year.
I asked him directly about sex. He said he wouldn't rush me and could wait until we met next year.
He is very gentle with me, caring and attentive. You can tell he really likes me. But I can't get the thought out of nikah's head that he's just using me. I have no experience in my personal life. I don't know what to do. I really, really like him. What would you do if you were me? Should we believe him?

Being trapped in friendship is rarely pleasant. You are stuck in the hope that one day everything will change. He likes to spend time with you, but for him you are only a friend with whom you can keep secret but not a romantic partner. But you know for sure that you would be beautiful a couple for him

Carlos

Postby Carlos » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:43 am

I found a very good dating site and started looking for an American girl for dating and further communication. How to get acquainted with an American woman will help me site users. This site allows many not only to find their pair, but also to determine the mood of people. The advantage of American women in a relationship is that they usually give a lot of personal space, and they want it in return. That is, you do what you want, interests, work and all that. You are together, of course, and all that, but I do what I want, that is, I have some hobbies, interests, you do not bother me, I do not bother you.

Assiwa

Postby Assiwa » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:27 pm

The USA is one of the richest and most developed countries in the world in which many women dream to live. How American Men Differ family or not, how do they care and how do they prefer to get to know each other? Dating sites https://www.dating.com/how-to-meet-an-american-woman/ are common in the USA, but there you can’t always meet a woman to create a family, therefore men with serious intentions turn to marriage agencies. As a rule, a man through an agency finds a woman (often chooses several at once) and comes to her for a first acquaintance. The agency helps him find housing and arranges meetings. Typically in a cafe. There are also so-called marriage tours when a group of grooms visit several countries and cities at once, but such trips are usually not cheap and therefore they are not common. Once a month, group acquaintance nights are held in a nightclub where women clients of several marriage agencies are invited at once. If you come at least once to such a party with American suitors, you will see men typical of the USA there. For example, a man very similar to actor Richard Gere whose ancestors were Irish and British Indian with a skin color from light to very dark black Hawaiian guy, an Asian man with a beard in a cap and vest (type of a Texas farmer). Hall rental, drinks and refreshments at such parties are paid for by grooms and for women everything is free.

toly

Postby toly » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:57 am

We found each other by chance through the dating application. There you need to answer the questions of three interlocutors of the opposite sex and then choose one of them. One offered to drive on a skateboard and it so stood out among other questions that I chose it.

Return to “White Hat”